Through this Policy, the Company regards personal information of the users as important and inform them of the purpose and method of Company's using the personal information provided by the users and the measures taken by the Company for protection of those personal information.
1. Information to be collected and method of collection
(1) Personal information items to be collected
Personal information items to be collected by the Company are as follows:
• Information provided by the users
The Company may collect the information directly provided by the users.
Point of collection
Items to be collected
When apply a job
When send an inquiry
When apply a newsletter
• Information such as service usage records, visit records, defective usage records, IP addresses, cookies, and device information can be automatically generated and collected during the company's service use process
(2) Method of collection
The company collects personal information by the user's input method, and in some cases, some information may be collected by printed paper documents or e-mails.
2. Use of collected information
The Company uses the collected information of users for the following purposes:
Title of services
Use of collected information
Managing job applicants.
Individual identification of applicants and confirmation of intention to apply,
The employment process,
Sending a notice,
communication with job applicants,
Used as a reference for regular recruitment.
Receipt of business-related inquiries, such as partnership proposals, customer inquiries, and reply to the results of processing.
Apply for newsletters and manage senders
The Company agrees that it will obtain consent from the users, if the Company desires to use the information other than those expressly stated in this Policy.
3. Retention and period of use of personal information, and method of destruction.
- In principle, the company destroys personal information without delay when the purpose of collecting or receiving personal information is achieved. However, if obtain separate consent to keep and use user information, or if need to keep personal information according to relevant laws and regulations, keep and use the personal information safely within the scope of its purpose.
- The company's personal information retention period is as follows.
The application history information of job applicants will be destroyed after storing it for three years from the date of job application to check their application history and restrict re-applying for those who fail to interview.
- Depending on the type of information stored, the company will destroy it in the following way.
Information printed on paper: Crushed or incinerated with a shredder.
Information stored in the form of an electronic file: Destroyed by a method such as initialization or overwrite operation so that data is not restored.
4. Sharing collected information
Except for the following cases, the Company will not share personal information with a 3rd party:
• when the users consent the sharing in advance;
• when the sharing is required by the laws
- if required to be disclosed by the laws and regulations; or
- if required to be disclosed by the investigative agencies for detecting crimes in accordance with the procedure and method as prescribed in the laws and regulations
5. Consignment of personal information processing.
Name of the company (consignee)
Contents of consignment work.
Work related to the employment process.
- The company entrusts personal information processing as follows for personal information processing.
- In accordance with Article 26 of the Personal Information Protection Act, the company specifies matters related to responsibility, such as prohibition of personal information processing, technical and administrative protection measures, re-consignment restrictions, management and compensation for damages, and supervises whether the trustee handles personal information safely.
- If the contents of the consignment work or the trustee change, we will disclose it through this personal information processing policy without delay.
6. Users' right to access and option
- Users can exercise their rights to the company at any time, such as requesting personal information reading, correction, deletion, and suspension of processing.
- The exercise of rights can be carried out to the company in writing, e-mail, mother-in-law (FAX), etc. in accordance with Article 41 (1) of the Enforcement Decree of the Personal Information Protection Act, and the company will take action without delay.
- Users can do it through an agent such as a user's legal representative or a person who has been delegated. In this case, "Notice on how to process personal information (No. 2020-7)" You must submit a power of attorney in accordance with attached Form 11.
- The user's rights may be restricted under Articles 35(4) and 37(2) of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- Requests for correction and deletion of personal information cannot be requested if other laws and regulations stipulate that personal information is subject to collection.
- The company checks whether the person who made the request is himself or a legitimate agent, such as requesting access according to user rights, requesting correction or deletion, or suspension of processing.
The Company regards the security of personal information of uses as very important. The company constructs the following security measures to protect the users' personal information from any unauthorized access, release, use or modification
- Management measures: Establishment and implementation of internal management plans, regular employee training, etc.
- Technical measures: management of access rights to personal information processing systems, installation of access control systems, encryption of unique identification information, and installation of security programs.
- Physical measures: Control of access to computer rooms, data storage rooms, etc
8. Cookies, Beacons and Similar Technologies
The Company may collect collective and impersonal information through 'cookies' or 'web beacons'.
Cookies are very small text files to be sent to the browser of the users by the server used for operation of the websites of the Company and will be stored in hard-disks of the users' computer.
Web beacon is a small quantity of code which exists on the websites and e-mails. By using web beacons, we may know whether a user has interacted with certain webs or the contents of email.
These functions are used for evaluating, improving services and setting-up users' experiences so that much improved services can be provided by the Company to the users
The users have an option for cookie installation. So, they may either allow all cookies by setting option in web browser, make each cookie checked whenever it is saved, or refuses all cookies to be saved: Provided that, if the user rejects the installation of cookies, it may be difficult for that user to use the parts of services provided by the Company.
9. Responsible department of Company
The Company designates the following department and person in charge of personal information in order to protect personal information of customers and deal with complaints from customers:
• Department responsible for privacy protection and customer service :
Name : Austin Kim, CPO of bemyfriends Co., Ltd.
E-mail: [email protected]
10. Modification of Privacy Protection Policy
The Company has the right to amend or modify this Policy from time to time and, in such case, the Company will make a public notice of it through the website and obtain consent from the users if required by relevant laws.
The latest update date: 21th day of April, 2022